skip to main | skip to sidebar
YES HOMO

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The total disadvantage

of having to wear my glasses is that when I'm walking down the street, people can now see that I'm giving them dirty looks; whereas previously my evil eyes were shaded by sunglasses.
Posted by U Know at 6:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (38)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2009 (95)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (28)
    • ►  August (24)
    • ▼  July (27)
      • You should
      • The total disadvantage
      • Fun pix
      • Web MD
      • Long time no see
      • A lot of this shit is bananas
      • On a scale of 1 to 100
      • Real (job) talk
      • Off the sauce
      • P.S.
      • I do take you to normalize me
      • It's not easy being Gaga
      • My So Called Like
      • Making organic conversation
      • Stuff white people like
      • I'm so sorry
      • I have
      • Vagina monologue
      • Today in My Bads
      • Oui Homo
      • Bury my lede, myself
      • Poke Her Face
      • Word verification
      • Really
      • My only friends now are bartenders
      • One giant leap for blogkind
      • Cooter