skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Really
I think this is an oversight in any language.
As seen on Loisaida.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(38)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(95)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(24)
▼
July
(27)
You should
The total disadvantage
Fun pix
Web MD
Long time no see
A lot of this shit is bananas
On a scale of 1 to 100
Real (job) talk
Off the sauce
P.S.
I do take you to normalize me
It's not easy being Gaga
My So Called Like
Making organic conversation
Stuff white people like
I'm so sorry
I have
Vagina monologue
Today in My Bads
Oui Homo
Bury my lede, myself
Poke Her Face
Word verification
Really
My only friends now are bartenders
One giant leap for blogkind
Cooter
No comments:
Post a Comment