Sunday, August 2, 2009

Live from the barrio, it's Saturday night!

Left the apartment earlier at 10 p.m. as a homeless guy lay sprawled on the sidewalk and his friends tried to "hail" an ambulance, got home just now and interrupted a full-blown case of domestic violence in the stairwell. But I heard Banzai de Bedbug is coming up! I had weird bites all over my legs, but they've turned into bruises, so it looks like I, too, may have been domestically abused. No other real updates. My shift today at the store was pretty tedious. One customer told me I really interact well with the other customers at the store. I asked him if he was being sarcastic and he said no. People, there is no way to get through this life other than with an unlimited amount of patience for the retards around you. This is a lesson I hope you gain from all of my blog tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment