skip to main | skip to sidebar
YES HOMO

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

10 journalists I would have swapped for those two AZNs in Korea

1. Alessandra Stanley
2. Ian Shapira
3. Helen Thomas
4. Nick Denton
5. Chris Cilliza
6. Lou Dobbs
7. Michiko Kakutani
8. Keith Olbermann
9. Entire staff of all NYC dailies
10. For anyone presently enrolled in J school, a hostage situation should be mandatory
Posted by U Know at 4:55 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (38)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2009 (95)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (28)
    • ▼  August (24)
      • Dr. U Know
      • Bad case of the hipsters
      • When you're down and troubled
      • Just waiting for Weeds to be posted
      • Once more with feeling
      • Hey, Jude
      • Comment Reform
      • Bang bang
      • Death Panel dot com
      • As one of the millions of Americans without health...
      • Lah dee dah
      • Drink blogging
      • Food blogging cont'd
      • Eat Totally Poorly
      • Goodbye cruel world
      • I <3 NYC beaches
      • So
      • People, people
      • While I was in the shitter, I thought about your m...
      • Check out this poetic hot mess of a last sentence
      • 10 journalists I would have swapped for those two ...
      • Nappy roots
      • Yes Homo in action
      • Live from the barrio, it's Saturday night!
    • ►  July (27)