Sunday, August 16, 2009
Lah dee dah
Today a customer walked in, grabbed a basket and then told me she was having an accident in her pants, a genuine representation of all of the shit I put up with at the organic market. I feel pretty badly blogging about this, but all seventeen of you who stopped by to see me tonight highly encouraged it, and my 92-year-old great aunt died this morning so I figure there's some sort of karmic balance if I share this story. Everything else that happened turning my shift is a blur thanks to my abject state and I would do anything to avoid attending my "real job" tomorrow. I'm also contemplating locking this blog before it's inevitably found and the shit hits the fan. Would you still be able to read it on Reader, Tom?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment