skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Only 15 more days
until I peace the fuck out of this ghetto apartment.
Today I came home and the refrigerator was moved into the middle of the living room. I guess it's more convenient since I don't have to walk three feet farther to the kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(38)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(95)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(28)
I'd like to contribute to this going viral
Fancy feet
Getting down at the 'gogue with my bad self
Happy Yom Kippur!
Sleeptalking
Suggested redesign for Gmail Help page
Doing some recherche
Wears-All-White Guy Around Town
I am totes excelling at this lyfe thing rite now
Weave
Only 15 more days
Fashion week has given me the shakes
Genius
Is Caster Semanaya
Apocalypto
Day Three
Don't want no short dick man
As a disabled, I find this cruel
T(oe) Pain
I'd also just like to say
Toe update
Sleep deprivation
I'd like to report an emergency
More (now meta) conversational humor
Thoughts on graphic tees
Even the drug trade sucks
About my evening
Out for a spin
►
August
(24)
►
July
(27)
No comments:
Post a Comment