which is not only easy to use, but SO easy to use (see top right corner). The level of effort that I have to put into feeding myself determines whether or not I will eat. Toast is basically the most energy I will exert with cereal coming in second place. If I make two bowls of cereal in one day, that cancels out the toast. J told me that he gets the impression that I wouldn't eat if he didn't cook for me, but that's not entirely true. Sometimes I am fed at restaurants. Peep some pics from girls' night at Hooters two weeks ago:Monday, January 4, 2010
Tofu ckyeah
I've been 'checking in' with my former vegan lifestyle so far in 2k10. Went to a vegan restaurant where I heard a lot about people's food politics before the conversation lapsed into Jew bashing and concentration camp jokes, which I feel is a natural progression. Then, tonight I cooked some tofu:
which is not only easy to use, but SO easy to use (see top right corner). The level of effort that I have to put into feeding myself determines whether or not I will eat. Toast is basically the most energy I will exert with cereal coming in second place. If I make two bowls of cereal in one day, that cancels out the toast. J told me that he gets the impression that I wouldn't eat if he didn't cook for me, but that's not entirely true. Sometimes I am fed at restaurants. Peep some pics from girls' night at Hooters two weeks ago:
Gourmet Chicken Wing Dinner: 20 wing pieces and a bottle of Dom Perignon = $249.99.
The oysters come with saltines, in case you were unsure but felt awkward about asking.
1,100 calories of fun! If I ate this, I could hibernate for the rest of the month.
which is not only easy to use, but SO easy to use (see top right corner). The level of effort that I have to put into feeding myself determines whether or not I will eat. Toast is basically the most energy I will exert with cereal coming in second place. If I make two bowls of cereal in one day, that cancels out the toast. J told me that he gets the impression that I wouldn't eat if he didn't cook for me, but that's not entirely true. Sometimes I am fed at restaurants. Peep some pics from girls' night at Hooters two weeks ago:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment