skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, October 12, 2009
The Girl Who Cried Yes Homo
There is a couple in my new building that has loud, yelling sex in the middle of the night. I'm listening to it right now! But I'm not annoyed because I'm pretty sure it's the lesbians who live upstairs, and I don't think lesbians are real.
2 comments:
TotesFawkward
October 13, 2009 at 4:21 PM
Me neither!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Mulatto Jesus
October 28, 2009 at 1:07 AM
i miss u h-bomb
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(38)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(95)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
▼
October
(4)
did yall c
The Girl Who Cried Yes Homo
Name game
Shoegasm
►
September
(28)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(27)
Me neither!
ReplyDeletei miss u h-bomb
ReplyDelete