skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
I walked
right up to this dog and snapped a photo because I found it to be so disgusting.
1 comment:
TotesFawkward
March 9, 2010 at 11:30 PM
To me, it looks more like a doll/small child in a noose. Tomato, Tomato.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(38)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(5)
Imagine this
Updates on my life sent from my iPhone
I walked
Gum lick
Sometimes I wake up
►
February
(9)
►
January
(9)
►
2009
(95)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(27)
To me, it looks more like a doll/small child in a noose. Tomato, Tomato.
ReplyDelete